I like to call him “Frank,” its just easier.
Frank wrote a prayer that I had never heard until Sunday. Troy was talking about peace and we read this aloud as a church. It was a great moment.
I love this prayer and would like to find it in a really cool art form and hang it on my wall. I need to read this everyday and live it!
- Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
- where there is hatred, let me sow love;
- where there is injury, pardon;
- where there is doubt, faith;
- where there is despair, hope;
- where there is darkness, light;
- and where there is sadness, joy.
- O Divine Master,
- grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
- to be understood, as to understand;
- to be loved, as to love;
- for it is in giving that we receive,
- it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
- and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.